The Organic Place Terms and Conditions
By using our online store www.theorganicplace.com.au you agree to the following:
- We can not guarantee product availability. This is dependent upon seasonal and market availability.
- All items not received will be credited to your next order by adding your surname and first initial to the coupon code box on the checkout page. If you wish to receive a refund, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Credits/refunds will be made available on Thursdays.
- If ordering from our bag varieties the content listed is a guide only.
- Items and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Your order will be delivered Thursday between the hours of 9am and 6pm. You agree to your order being left at your front door if not home, unless otherwise stated in your order notes.
- If ordering meat and dairy products and your are not home for your delivery, these items will be left at your front door at your own risk. You are welcome to leave a cooker bag/ESKY our for our team to place your order into. You are more thank welcome to call our office on 0401 014 162 for and expected delivery window.
- You can advise us of the fruit and vegetables you like and dislike in your order notes and we will endeavour to meet those requests but you acknowledge that we may not always be able to facilitate this due to availability.