I don’t know about you but I very rarely read the terms and conditions regarding anything. It just seems so long and full of jargon that I don’t really care about until I need to. So we are going to keep these terms and conditions short and sweet!
By using our online store www.theorganicplace.com.au you agree to the following:
- We can not guarantee product availability. This is dependent upon seasonal and market availability. If for whatever reason you order an item and it is no longer available we will offer you a full refund paid directly into your Paypal account or offer you a store voucher of the same amount.
- If ordering from our bag varieties the content listed is a guide only.
- Items and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Your order will be delivered Thursday/Fridays. You agree to your order being left at your front door if not home, unless otherwise stated in your order notes.
- You can advise us of the fruit and vegetables you like and dislike in your order notes and we will endeavour to meet those requests but you acknowledge that we may not always be able to facilitate this due to availability.
- All items not received will be credited to your next order by adding your surname and first initial to the coupon code box on the checkout page. If you wish to receive a refund, please send an email to email@example.com. Credits/refunds will be made available on Friday.