- Mix contents of packet with 2 large eggs, 450ml milk or substitute and 20ml oil or melted butter.
- Pan fry in a little oil or butter.
- Delicious served with your favourite fruit or with a savoury topping.
Vegan recipe (our favourite recipe for this mix):
- Mix 450 ml almond milk, ½ cup apple sauce , 20 ml oil, 1 cup of blueberries.
- Mix all ingredients together and spoon in to “egg rings” in an oiled pan.
- This will create a thicker style of pancake – almost like a scone.
- Once you serve it with maple syrup and fresh berries along with your favourite ice cream you will be so delighted with the result.
- This should produce approximately 22 “egg ring sized” pancakes and they can be refrigerated in an airtight container and easily reheated.