- Pre heat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Lightly beat one large egg in a bowl.
- Cut 270 grams of organic salted butter in to small pieces and mix it through the packet mix along with ¾ of the beaten egg .
- Knead and make a dough mixture that you can press in a cake tin or slice tin.
- Paint the top with the remaining egg mixture.
- Cook at 160 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and cut.
Chefs suggestions: you can add your favourite nuts to the top of the slice to add extra texture but it is delicious as it is.