- What you will need: 2 eggs OR 1/2 cup of apple sauce, 1 cup of milk or substitute, 40g of butter or oil
- Combine contents of packet mix with 1 cup of warm milk and 40g of melted butter or oil
- Stir all ingredients until mixed
- In a separate bowl, beat 2 eggs until light and fluffy
- Slowly add chocolate mixture into eggs or just add in apple sauce and continue to beat on medium speed for 5 minutes
- Spoon mixture into a greased muffin tray or muffin paper
- Cook in a preheated oven at 200c for 20 minutes
You can make them as 24 cupcake size, 12 standard muffin size or for a really impressive look the super large it makes 6 x Texas muffin size.